- Triton Freshwater Aquatics will ship anywhere in the continental United States via USPS Priority mail or First Class. For international shipping rates on dry goods use the contact link above.
- Free shipping promotion excludes driftwood and substrate orders - please contact us with any questions.
- Overages in shipping charges of over $1 will be refunded or credited after the order has been shipped. Shipping quotes include both shipping and Paypal fees.
- Please allow 1-3 business day to process all orders.
Fees and Additional Charges:
Restricted Species Shipping:
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of any and all local and federal shipping regulations.
- Buyer is responsible for any legal ramifications or penalties that come from not following these regulations.
Check the weather between New York and your location and avoid ordering livestock in the event of weather extremes which may delay or expose your shipment to temperature extremes; we will not be responsible for:
- USPS mishap/shipping delays
- If something does happen, we might be able to work something out as long as we are contacted within 2 hours of delivery with photos in the original shipping bags.
Snails / Algae / Duckweed:
- Plants have a chance of arriving with snails, algae and/or duckweed. We remove everything we see, but cannot guarantee plants are free of hitchhikers
- Sales tax is added to any order shipped within New York State
Triton Freshwater Aquatics pride ourselves in carrying only the highest quality products, if you feel your products would be a good fit for us and our customers, or if one of the products we carry would be a good fit for your customers, please contact us at Tritonaquatic@gmail.com.